Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader for our Managed Services Security Team.
The Dimension Data Managed Services business is a dynamic and high performing team which provides services to Dimension Data Australia’s largest corporate clients.
Your role is to lead a large team of Security engineers and deliver Integrated Services Management across specific ITIL disciplines, including Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
What we expect you to do:
- Provide leadership and support to the Security engineering team in VIC
- Manage the resourcing requirements of a 24x7 on-call operation, including but not limited to, shift hand-over, operational guidance, ad hoc support requests and escalation.
- Be available to provide “out of business hours” support via roster or situations such as Major Incidents.
- Continually evaluate and improve work process, systems and practices within the team.
- Monitor and develop the team’s high standard of technical and professional skills. This includes working to further develop the team’s level of ITIL Compliance, SLA Performance and Client Satisfaction
We are looking for someone with:
- Highly developed leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in an outsourced delivery environment where both Managed and Professional Services were being delivered.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT Security and Networking technologies.
- Planning and administrative ability, including basic project management.
- Strong internal and client relationship management skills.
- A high level of autonomy, commitment and initiative in your work - you're a self-starter with a proven track-record of getting the job done.
Ideal (but not essential) skills include:
- Prior experience and/or training with regard to the ITIL Services Framework
- CISSP or CCIE Security qualifications (or equivalent experience and willingness to obtain)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.