- Commencement in Jan 2019
- Bella Vista Location
- 6 month contract
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Product Owner to augment our high profile client in Bella Vista.
Joining a highly professional team on an initial 6 month contract, you will:
- Define infrastructure products i.e networks - WAN, routing technologies, QLS, SDWAN
- Set the overall product vision, roadmap, and strategy across all aspects of product lifecycle
- Refine and prioritise overall product backlog to maximise value
- Act as final escalation point for all service management issues
- Make decisions around prioritisation of work
- SDWAN (Viptela)
- DNAC- cisco DNA centre
- Datacentre Security
- WAN network experience
- Strong routing and switching in the LAN based initiatives
- Dual Carriage services for mission critical sites
- Customer wifi- having internet access through a Telstra mechanism- securing the whole framework- lead pilot and help operations team to deploy it
What we are looking for:
You will be a strong Product owner within the networking technologies specified above. A highly professional individual, you will have the confidence to act as an escalation point and make authoritative decisions.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Commencement date is on or before 01 October 2018.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.