Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer to provide support for our client's network infrastructure. You will have the following key areas of focus:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Provide Networking support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support Networking operations and related infrastructure
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per Dimension Data procedures
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
- Cisco Routing & Switching knowledge
- Experience in OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, routing protocols
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Network Management including configuration and implementation
Given the nature of our client's environment, a NV1 security clearance is required
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.