Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We seek a dynamic Procurement Specialist to join our sales operation team, in Sydney's CBD. Based in our new offices in Darling Park, you'll be responsible for managing the deal registration process for the technology business at Dimension Data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all possible opportunities are deal registered, ensuring we are best positioned to win the business and that margins are optimised.
- Ownership of the allocated vendor deal registration programs & benefits with aim of becoming a subject matter expert.
- Proactive follow-up of deal registration submissions, outstanding requests and validation of non-deal registered reasons with the sales team.
- Building and developing professional relationships with allocated key vendors and partners.
- Proactively engaging with Sales and executive management to define and optimise future deal registration requirements.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Strong business acumen.
- Good rapport building experience and skills.
- Previous Procurement or Vendor Management experience.
- IT Industry experience.
- Understanding of key supplier programs, such as Cisco (beneficial).
- SAP system experience (beneficial).
- Salesforce system experience (beneficial).
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same. In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.