Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
The Client Services Architect (CSA) is a member of the Managed Services Client Service Assurance Team and is responsible for leading programs to maximise realised value for Dimension Data’s Managed Services Clients. They provide technical leadership, and proactive support from an operational perspective. It is a disciplined role with structured problem solving and architectural leadership at its core.
The role leverages Dimension Data’s entire capability to protect the integrity of its’ clients’ existing IT portfolios, to ensure IT continues to support our clients’ business strategy.
The CSA is actively involved in the tactical aspects of the client relationship, interacting with solutions and service delivery. Its’ core remit will be to ensure contract compliance, while driving optimisation for both the client and DD around the estate, and being the core sorce of knowledge around the contracted architecture, providing a positive platform for client retention.
The role is looking for a Client Service/ Solution Architect with strong Infrastructure, Networking, Security, and/or Data Center experience.
A high level of autonomy is required to perform a full range of Client and Support functions, including Level 4 technical support, advanced performance analysis, continual review of business needs and industry best practices, as well as demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver activities to improve client’s supported solutions. It is a client leadership role in a time of high severity event management.The Client Services Architect interacts with Clients, Client Delivery Executives, Account Managers, Solutions and Service Unit teams.The role has two core areas of focus, operational engagement and service & solution optimisation and is accountable for achieving the following outcomes:
The successful candidate will have a strong background as a Service Architect that is strategy and business focused and a Solution Architect who has a strong technical background in multiple domains.
What we expect you to do / You will have x key areas of focus:
- Maintain a close working relationship with the CDE to ensure a seamless combined approach to the management of Client experience, technology integrity, service and commercial outcomes in accordance with the contractual agreement with the Client.
- Produce and maintain reference architectures applicable to the technology estate.
- Provide technical governance for solutions proposals from Dimension Data that impact the environment.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders, technical teams and vendors to ensure effective Design, Implementation, Assurance and User Acceptance from a post sales operational perspective.
- Provide leadership and governance for all technical projects and product\device accreditation on behalf of a client.
- Responsible to address technical concerns of Managed Services operating architecture to ensure performance and stability remains as high as possible.
- Apply technical knowledge across a broad range of disciplines including Servers, Storage, Virtualisation, Databases, Security, Networking, Network Management and Middleware.
- Form part of Operational Analysis team and change management function, review client’s new services and performance implications.
- Take ownership and learn a client’s supported solutions, systems, processes and business drivers
To succeed in this role, you’ll need / We are looking for someone with / Here’s what we’re looking for / To secure and succeed in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Service Architect/Solution Architect for a large and complex organisation
- Strong technical and services understanding
- Experience across a number of domains such as Networking, Security and Data Centre
- Strong client focused and experience building strong relationships with clients
- ITIL certified
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.