Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen. We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas.
As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Branch Practice Manager to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives. The primary objective of this position is to lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable Digital Workplace practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy.
This role will require you fulfil business development, practice development and product management functions that accelerate success within the Digital Workplace service unit. He/she ensures that the Digital Workplace practice and business is grown in line with the global solutions and services strategy. This role will require you to drive the transformation and growth for selling the Digital Workplace practice across the region.
What we expect you to do
- Ensure the development of strategic and tactical plans that align to overall practice strategic goals and ensure the implementation thereof.
- Establish and develop the practice management leadership capability, providing the required governance and oversight to ensure the achievement of Dimension Data goals.
- Create standards and tools for new solution architecture and deliver continuous delivery frameworks and promote and establish a reliable Digital Workplace practice.
- Provide advice to relevant teams on demand generation activities that align to market requirements and business needs.
- Ensure the realisation of business growth opportunities, define and agree to product/product portfolio strategies and drive all new offers, enhancements and upgrades of the relevant product or product portfolio.
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Prior experience in a Practice Management or Consulting role within a similar environment
- Demonstrable experience driving services in the Digital Workplace environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing partners such as Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare
- Ability to drive sales, presales and new business development activities
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
We have a global culture that embraces diversity. Dimension Data respects the diverse experiences and individual beliefs of its employees. As such, Dimension Data is committed to an inclusive workplace for all and we’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants.
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.