Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Service Architect to join our Enterprise Transformation team on a permanent basis. Based out of our new Darling Park office, the focus will be on solution crafting for enterprise services clients and assisting with the identification of enterprise services sales.
As part of the Enterprise Transformation team, you will be required to:
- Assist the Client Contract Manager with the negotiation of contracts and service level agreements.
- Assist the sales organization with the development and selection of optimal Enterprise Services solutions to meet ongoing client needs that are in line with industry best practice and standards.
- Assist with risk mitigation by developing and understanding the cost drivers within an operational service, including those that build up fixed and variable costs of an operational support team.
- Support the sales team by providing service solution proposals in line with specified client requirements to enable the understanding of the services offered by Dimension Data.
- Work closely with Transition and Due Diligence teams to design, develop and implement the correct process for each Enterprise Services account.
- Establish positive relationships with the client stakeholders and engage with them on a regular basis.
We are looking for talented Senior Service Architects with the following experience:
- Strong previous experience in a Service Architect position or similar.
- Solid experience in services within a large scale (preferably multinational) technology services environment, across a range of services.
- Experience in enterprise services and service delivery environments including technical and service management exposure.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- Required to have a working knowledge of ITIL with preference to executing in the environment.
- Track record of effective project management.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.