Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Technical Security Architect to join our Security team in NSW. Based in our new CBD office, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise across the areas of security and network security infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Security Solutions Architects to help scope security projects for Dimension Data’s customers.
- Providing subject matter expertise in your fields of excellence
- Conducting client workshops to help turn business requirements into defined security projects.
- Providing security architecture guidance.
- Leading High and Low Level Design development.
- Where required, executing projects in your areas of expertise.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of security architecture & network security infrastructure, ideally from a Technical Architect capacity or similar.
- Experience with security offerings from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Symantec, FireEye, Qualys and Splunk.
- Experience within a System Integrator and/or in large enterprise environments.
- SME in several of the following security domains; firewalls, IPS, threat detection, vulnerability management, email and web security and Endpoint/EDR.
- Must have recently been responsible for the high and low level technical designs across network security infrastructure.
- Ability to translate client requirements into concrete deliverables.
- Experience with cloud (AWS and/or Azure highly desirable).
- Experience with data and identity security technologies a bonus.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.