Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking for a Data Mapping Analyst to join our ICT client based in Melbourne CBD. This is for a contract position.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- In consultation with the ASB project team, relevant IMTD stakeholders, and relevant external application vendor parties:
- Analyse, propose, validate and document the mapping between systems of record, master data repositories and Common Message Model to be transacted by the hub.
- Identify gaps in required data loads and work with Architects to resolve them.
- Do the above in a defined priority order for approximately 37 data objects that are part of the Systems Interoperability Framework (SIF) Australian (AU) data standard.
- Develop other associated, supporting material as required
- Demonstrated data mapping experience and expertise.
- High-level written communication skills, including the capacity to prepare documentation, reports and related materials.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and facilitate the delivery of group outcomes including for example setting up and running design workshops.
- The ability to deliver consistently high quality results under the pressure of competing priorities and tight timelines
- Strong business analysis background with API or suitable work-related experience
- Experience in iterative development methods
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.