Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking data savvy Microsoft Business Intelligence developers to join our extremely efficient team in our Melbourne CBD office. We have a range of projects within the government space with an exclusive opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies with BI realm.
Skills & Experience
- SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Advanced SQL Server stored procedures
- Experience with MDX/DAX would be preferred
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Competent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Experience in Agile environment
- Microsoft Certifications
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.