Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Network Deployment Engineer to join our team and work onsite with a key client and focus on:
- Planning, designing and deploying network services across a global network infrastructure
- Planning, designing and deploying physical and virtual firewalls on public and private cloud infrastructure
- Deploying and managing services on Vmware NSX and vSphere
- Configuring, managing and monitoring the infrastructure
- Performing impact and risk assessments
- Providing estimate of works
- Adhering to the change management process and guidelines
Key Selection Criteria
- CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE highly desired
- Advanced routing and switching capabilities
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experienced with monitoring tools such as Panorama, Solarwinds, Splunk, AlgoSec, Infoblox
Technologies you will work with and be required to be proficient across:
- Cisco Nexus 5/7/9K switches
- Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls
- OSPF, BGP, Route redistribution and policing
- VRF, STP, VLAN
- VMware NSX/ESXi/vSphere
- Familiarity with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure connectivity
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.