Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for Order Management Team lead to join our NSW team and supervise the order fulfillment process for both internal and external customers.
Based in our Darling Park office, you'll be effectively managing the Sales Administration team, and act as an advisor in order to achieve the set objectives.
This will include:
- Ensure the team process customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure team is focused on dual objective of driving billings and also booking new incoming priority orders
- Oversee all project storage locations, hardware run-up (staging) and goods delivery process. Liaise with DD Logistics and DD Sales and Project Management teams to prioritise run-up/staging room allocation.
- Supervise the co-ordination of sales order billing in order to meet forecasted billing targets and client specific requirements.
- Develop and maintain a high level customer service culture within the team
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Supervisory experience in a highly transactional workplace
- Understanding of the IT end to end sales cycle (and process requirements).
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to handle stress
- Works efficiently to achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication, customer service and process skills.
- Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERPs) and Quoting Systems
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.