- Immediate start
- Perm Role
- ACT Location
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Graduate IT Support for a Well Known Non for Profit Company for a perm role located in Canberra. There will be ongoing training and support.
The Successful candidate will have:
- L1 technical support experience within a predominantly Microsoft desktop and server operating system based environment
- Experience in maintaining desktop computing environments, including; PCs, printers, scanners and peripherals
- Junior level experience maintaining network hardware, including switch management, access point configuration, routers and thin clients.
- Junior level experience with business application administration, backups and maintenance.
- Citrix XenApp, MS Server product include SQL, Exchange, TS and Office 365.
- Current Drivers License + Car- required
- Degree/Bachelor in IT required
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).