Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Service Delivery Coordinator to join our NSW Managed Services business.
Based in our new CBD office, you will be responsible for ensuring adherence to processes within the client environment, whilst maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the service relationship with Dimension Data and important clients.
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure optimal delivery engagement and advise managers in the team accordingly.
- The Service Delivery Coordinator assists with the completion of incident reports, meeting notes and other client communication as required and approved by the management team.
- Prepare service impact analysis reports for appropriate service requests when required.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Solid previous experience in a Client Services/Service Delivery Coordinator role (or similar).
- Strong knowledge of operating in a managed services environment.
- Some prior experience participating in the delivery of ICT Managed Services Contracts is preferred.
- Advanced Excel is preferred - intermediate as a minimum.
- Prior experience in Resource Coordination or Sales Support roles is beneficial.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.