- Brisbane QLD location
- 3 month contract
- Mentor and Lead
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer (Node.JS/Docker/ Kubernetes) to augment our IT Services’s client project delivering Service Execution Framework (SEF) and the Service Delivery and Assurance (SDA) processes. Joining us on an initial 3-month contract and based in Brisbane CBD.
Specialist Development experience Developing solutions using full stack JS development - Node.JS, Microservices and Frontend JS frameworks like Vue.JS. The role is to design and build application solutions replacing existing tech solutions which are due for decommissioning. This is a Proof of concept for a much larger program of works.
The Lead developer role will be key to the design of the solutions, establishing work patterns, and an Agile framework. This is a heavily client facing role, where you will need to be decisive and confident in leading the client on a new technical path. This initial Proof of Conference will pave the way for the migration of a programme of up to 200 BAU processes
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Consulting experience
- Experience in Developing solutions using full stack JS development - Node.JS, Microservices and Frontend JS frameworks like Vue.JS
- Experience in and solid understanding of containerisation – Docker
- Experience in and solid understanding of container orchestration – Kubernetes
- Experience in and solid understanding of microservice based architecture and development
- Experience in and solid understanding of API Gateways
- Experience in and solid understanding of NGINX Web server
- Excellent communication, analytical and facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies to new uses
Working as part of a project team (PM, BA, Lead Dev, Senior Dev, Tester), you will be designing and delivering solutions across the full JS stack using microservices and the below dev tools to replace and enhance existing process solutions.
Key Skills required:
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Commercial experience across the majority of the dev tools listed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A consulting mindset and approach, and client facing experience
- Experience of working in an Agile framework
- Training or mentoring
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.