- Immediate start
- 3 month contract (initially)
- Melb CBD Location
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking x5 IT Technician working alongside a Government organization. It is an initial 3-month contract. Located in Melb CBD.
Provide qualified technicians that can demonstrate experience in deploying and supporting:
- In depth knowledge of contemporary Windows Server technologies, service and management of Windows and Apple devices and Network Administration.
- A detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and network services (e.g. DNS, DHCP etc.)
- A detailed understanding of deploying and managing Group Policy, Group Policy loopback processing and group policy client side extensions.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of DET ITD technical systems, applications and initiatives and can provide expert advice to schools on behalf of ITD.
- Oversee consultancy with subject matter experts where required.
- Drafting and publishing technical documentation, and understanding the tools and methods in implementing. Obtain and analyse data and present it effectively.
- Providing technical advice to IT leadership
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Knowledge of contemporary Windows Server technologies, service and management of Windows and Apple devices and Network Administration.
- Working experience of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and network services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
- Experience of deploying and managing Group Policy, Group Policy loopback processing and group policy client side extensions.
- Proven experience working in team environments
- The provision of advice and recommendations to management, leadership, based on your expertise and experience.
- Take responsibility for understanding school requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and communicate effectively to a diverse range of people. This would include those with different levels of technical knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communications skills
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).