- 12 weeks contract
- Sydney CBD location
- IT Services
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Functional Consultant to augment our Technology Advisory client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be implementing / configuring Chart of Accounts, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables. This is initially a 12 week engagement however there is the option to join our IT Services Business on a perm basis should you wish.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365\AX 2012 and AX 2009 Finance and Operations
- Experience in Business analysis, Process design, Gap fit analysis, Functional design & documentation, System configuration, Troubleshooting, support and training
- Experience of client facing roles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of the core functionality and features across the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations suite
- Dynamics AX and 365 certifications (Desirable)
- Understand business/organisation context of business solutions.
- Able to communicate and present to senior stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft's Sure-Step Implementation Methodology
- Experience as Functional Consultant/Business Analyst capacity and mapping business processes
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).