Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Solution Designer to augment our Rehabilitation project. Joining on an initial 4-month with possible extensions in the DCS Project. Based in NSW.
You’ll be focusing on Data Collection Solution (DCS). The new Data Collection Solution (DCS) core data collection capabilities by replacing the current platform and fundamentally change all aspects of data management.
Java experience is the predominant integration method for existing D2A integrations and this role will be required to undertake complete current state analysis in detail.
This will include
- Providing design guidance to the project team, vendors and business users to ensure design meets functional requirements
- Current state analysis
- Developing and maintaining future state solution design documents
- Providing technical guidance and ensuring the solution delivered conforms to the target architecture and best practices
We are looking for someone with
- High-Level Experience working as a Solution Designer
- Must have development experience in Java, Oracle, PL/SQL and ETL (Informatica / SSIS)
- Development experience in .NET, C#, SQL Server highly regarded
- Experience in developing high-level and detailed solution design documentation
- Experience in integration API design/development (MuleSoft highly desirable)
- Experience in running design workshops
- Strong understanding of SDLC, software standards and best practices
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Data modernisation
- Point to point integration
- Highly professional with a pro-active mindset
- Must be able to work in a team environment, share information and collaborate on solutions
- Outcome-focussed with strong verbal and written communication skills
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.