Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Level 3 Security Engineer to join our high performing Managed Services business in North Ryde.
As part of a large and highly skilled team, you'll support some of the country's largest enterprise environments, keeping our clients secure.
Here's what we'll expect you to do:
- 3rd level engineering activities across all ITIL disciplines
- Remote technical support
- Investigate, isolate and rectify network incidents, identify root cause and undertake problem management activities
- Plan, coordinate and implement changes and releases
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Cisco CCNP Security certification or higher
Strong knowledge of Cisco ASA, ACS and ISE in complex enterprise environment.
Experience with supporting F5 LTM, ASM and GTM
Proven experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Blue Coat, Zscalar or F5 products
Knowledge on Firewall , IPS, Proxy, Anti-spam, Cloud Proxy, VPN technologies, routing and switching protocols
- Prior experience in a technical support environment. You'll have supported products from at least 2 of the below vendors:
- Check Point
- Palo Alto
- Understanding or knowledge of ASA firewalls, Cisco ACS or Cisco ISE
- Knowledge of Firewall and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco or Bluecoat Proxies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – you’re comfortable interfacing with clients, and can deliver clear and concise documentation
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
- Excellent teaming skills
- Passion for technology and a motivation to learn!
- Australian Working Rights
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!