Oakton is a full-service Australian digital advisory, solutions and managed services organisation with 30 years of experience. We’re focused on delivering consulting services, data analysis, business applications and digital solutions. Our deep, experience-based understanding of the issues and trends of key industry sectors, along with an intimate knowledge of business and operational processes and management systems enable us to innovate and provide customised services. We offer a unique combination of local expertise and global resources which empowers our clients to optimise their operations.
Oakton is a fully-owned Dimension Data company. As a USD 8 billion global systems integrator and managed services provider, Dimension Data designs, manages and optimises today’s evolving technology. Dimension Data is also a proud member of the NTT Group, one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies, comprising a group of global technology companies.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our highly successful and growing Project Services team. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of projects and be part of one of Australian's leading and well established consulting organisations. This is a permanent position.
You will find yourself working in a variety of projects and responsibilities may vary but would generally involve:
- Application of established Agile processes to the delivery of projects
- Facilitation and management of Agile Rituals across Scrum teams
- Managing projects in Jira and Confluence
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics
- Develop relationships with the Project Manager, Product Owner, Development Teams and various stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Experience working within Financial Services and/or government sector as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master with strong and demonstrated experience
- Experience in the development of user stories, continuous integration, backlog grooming, automated testing etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, be the voice of reason and authority, and make the tough calls where needed;
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself. Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients. We see things others don't.
You’ll have a variety of challenging and meaningful engagements from day one, and be supported as you drive your career, with the chance to cross-train in the latest technologies. When you join Oakton, you join a vibrant team, where company culture is a true enabler for success. An admirable reputation for innovative thinking and an agile approach ensures we are in demand from a range of organisations across multiple industries.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- An excellent salary structure and opportunities for growth
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A supportive, talented and focused team.