- View for long term Engagement
- Immediate Start
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Project Manager to augment our Government client’s project joining us on an initial 2 months contract with the view of long term engagement and based in Sydney CBD
- Experience managing IT Projects in both Agile and Waterfall delivery.
- Experience in large transformation programs.
- IT project lifecycle - analysis, design, build, test and implementation.
- Ability to work effectively with IT and Business stakeholders
- Ability to communicate verbally in a clear manner to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach
- Excellent skills in the use of project management planning tools and techniques
- Experience in Data Science / Data Analytics projects highly desirable
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.