- Immediate Start!
- Sydney CBD location
- 6 months
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to augment our Financial Services client’s project delivering life insurances, wealth and compliance projects. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be working across a Insurance code of practice program. This is a contract role for 6 months.
- Supporting the Project Manager & Programe Manager
- Process Mapping / Gap Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Documenting both Business and Technical requirements
- Define business impacts and risk as a result of regulatory change
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project:
- Significant experience as high performing Business Analyst
- Solid background in the Financial Services Sector - Life Insurance/Wealth experience is a must
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- BA qualifications/certs
As well as the ability to commence before date.
Beneficial/non-essential skills can be listed here in sentence form.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).