- Must have O365 rollout experience
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Service Desk analyst to augment our Financial client’s project delivering Level 2 Technical support on our client’s site based in North Sydney for an initial 6 months contract with the view of extension later
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Supporting the internal team with office 365 support.
- Experience in taking calls in relation to email configuration and navigation of office 365 environment.
- Experience with heat and service now as a ticketing system.
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and face to face support
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).