Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
If you are an experienced Sitecore and Microsoft .NET developer and can perform the following tasks, this rare opportunity may be just what you have been waiting for:
- Permanent role
- Diverse range of clients (financial services, utilities, wholesale, higher education, transportation)
- You will be part of mature development team
- You will design, customise and implement .NET & Sitecore solutions for our clients
- We are looking for a candidate who has good interpersonal and consulting skills, is customer focused and goal driven
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Sitecore Developer Certification for 7.2 or higher (preferred XP 8.0+ Certification)
- Understanding of Sitecore Helix principles is highly valuable
- Solid experience in ASP.NET MVC development and the C# language
- Development experience of Sitecore 7.2 and above
- Experience using SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator) preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- High level of consulting skill (verbal and written communication)
- Experience utilizing Sitecore pipelines, Sitecore xDB, personalization, customizing Sitecore events, and using popular Sitecore modules and utilities like Sitecore Rocks, Unicorn or Team Development for Sitecore (TDS), Web Forms, and Powershell
- Experience delivering digital marketing websites & portals with mobile-first responsive frontend design
- Experience building Sitecore solutions that support content authoring through Experience Editor
- Experience implementing and consuming web APIs
- Experience with application lifecycle management systems (e.g. JIRA) and source control systems such as GIT or TFS
- Experience building integrations between independent systems, services and data sources
- Understanding of object-oriented design, software patterns and refactoring
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.