- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Located in Melb CBD
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Implementation Manager (Infrastructure) to work alongside one of the big 4 banks in Aus. It is a 6 month contract. Located in Melb CBD.
- Manage the automation and transformation of the service desk functions
- Be the primary point of contact and governance for the workplace partners for required project deliverables
- Manage the escalation of significant issues relating to transition/transformation which are not resolvable at the project level or where prioritisation decisions may be required
- Provision of leadership and direction for a group Senior Infrastructure Analysts/Business Analysts including line management responsibility for those who are directly working for them
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements
The Senior Infrastructure Implementation Manager must be able to drive quality workplace solutions at speed within the organisation for specified AIC and BAU funded programs. They will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive increased effectiveness in value and quality of workplace services across a range of larger more complex projects.
Specific technology skills and experience
Previous experience delivering end user change programs in large, complex enterprise environments. Proven expertise against one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience with Service Now & also in API driven larger scale automation projects
- Prior experience with process automation initiatives in complex environments
- Expertise in leading a team of analysts to drive the required analysis and documentation
- Facilitating and running process and technical workshops, to achieve specific outcomes
- Ability to communicate with commercial, financial, business, risk, and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Transition planning and execution experience
- Process mapping and documentation
- Logistical expertise (changes and deployments to large user base’s > 10,000 users and wide geographical dispersion)
Service Desk Automation will focus on delivering self-service capabilities into Service Now and will drive the automation of key Service Desk functions, through the usage of AI and Chat bot solutions. The primary objective is to reduce Service Desk tickets by enabling users to self-serve, thereby reducing ongoing operational costs
This role will work closely with the Head of Service Desk and drive the end-end implementation of the initiative:
- Lead the scoping activities and work with architect/SMEs to deliver the solution design
- Develop detailed implementation schedule & plans
- Lead the vendor engagements to deliver the outcomes
- Manage the governance activities associated implementation (operational readiness, risk assessments, change assessments, etc)
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies proactively
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).