- Deliver AWS and Azure OS templates
- Linux (RHEL) OS SME
- Jenkins pipeline (Must have)
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Infrastructure Engineer to augment our Key client’s project delivering project outcome.
You will be helping review the current set up and improve a very specific area. The project is to deliver AWS and Azure OS templates (AMI) for the two operating systems.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project / support this network/system etc you will need:
• The project is to deliver AWS and Azure OS templates (AMI) for the two operating systems.
• The Current AMI and the pipeline is for automatic development cannot scale up and is failing frequently
• Proven experience with AWS (Hands on)
• Azure (Hands on)
• RHEl OS SME (Must have)
• MS windows OS admin (Must have)
• Centos OS (Desirable)
• SW Development pracatise & Jenkins (Must have)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).