Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself. Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients. We see things others don't.
You’ll have a variety of challenging and meaningful engagements from day one, and be supported as you drive your career, with the chance to cross-train in the latest technologies. When you join Oakton, you join a vibrant team, where company culture is a true enabler for success. An admirable reputation for innovative thinking and an agile approach ensures we are in demand from a range of organisations across multiple industries.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Excellent opportunities for growth and development
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented, supportive and focused team
About the Role
We presently have an opening for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Functional consultant to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday. In this role you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our digital projects and can expect to work closely with and use the latest industry standards and techniques to ensure we produce robust, secure and innovative solutions.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Functional consultant you will be responsible for the delivery of professional consulting services to scope, build and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for the enterprise. You will actively participate in Pre-Sales functions, solution architecture and delivery.
- Providing professional consulting services for the scoping, implementation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Participating in the writing of RFP and RFQ responses with specific responsibility for Microsoft Dynamics 365 estimates and designs
- Lead functional design best practice for digital projects
- Contribute to projects and culture by defining innovative solutions for complex systems
- Communicate clearly and simply with your team and colleagues
- Advising on enterprise and digital strategies, processes and methodologies
- Providing consulting services to clients in providing industry specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution implementations, extensions and upgrades
- Participating in design workshops
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in designing, documenting, configuring, and deploying Dynamics 365 CRM on both online and on-premise environments
- Strong experience in CRM professional services delivery, minimum of 3 years with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hands-on, documented experience of at least 3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations
- Experience producing technical artefacts to communicate an understanding of the organisations current state and their target business and ICT architectures
- High level of confidence, drive and motivation
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen combined with a solid and detailed understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Capable of working within a team or autonomously
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- An ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams
- Ability to travel to different client sites around Sydney as required by our Projects