Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We presently have an opening for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Technical Consultant to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday. In this role you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our digital projects and can expect to work closely with and use the latest industry standards and techniques to ensure we produce robust, secure and innovative solutions.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant your role will focus on designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise Dynamics 365 solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Reporting Services and other advanced components of Microsoft (and other) technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver professional services through design, implementation, configuration and customisation of Dynamics CRM as required by the project.
- Provide industry specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution implementations, extensions and upgrades
- Write technical specifications for Dynamics 365 development engagements
- Be accountable for defined work assignments/projects
- Support functional resources in workshops and proof of concepts/pilots implementations
- Assist with preparation of proposals
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills or qualities:
- Extensive experience in customisation, configuration, extension and technical design of MS Dynamics CRM on both online and on-premise environments
- Strong experience in CRM professional services delivery and hands-on, documented experience of at least 3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations
- Experience producing technical artefacts to communicate an understanding of the organisations current state and their target business and ICT architectures
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills with strong ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Excellent opportunities for growth and development
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented, supportive and focused team