Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team to focus on leading a complex program of works focussing on migrating on-premise virtual hosting infrastructure to cloud services. This position will require you to:
- Lead the RHEL project stream
- Define and develop a migration strategy for the RHEL environment to a cloud services environment
- Manage and oversee project deliverables
- Act as the SME and point of contact throughout the migration
- Manage and address risks and ensure all policy and compliance requirements are in tact
- Manage Vendors to meet project quality and schedule requirements
- Own the financial management, project costing and estimating methods
- Project scheduling
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience technically leading a similar transformation program
- Ability to demonstrate on-premise to cloud services (AWS or Azure) project deliverables
- Advocate for "re-host" and/or "re-platforming" techniques
- Well versed with vendor management, project scheduling, financial management and project costing / estimating methods
- SME for RHEL
- Virtual Storage
- Tivoli Monitoring
- F5 Loadbalancing
- Azure or AWS
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).