- Migration Project
- Top 5 Bank
- Melbourne based
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to augment our leading Banking client’s cloud project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. This is a 6-month initial contract.
The Senior Infrastructure Consultant must be able to shape and drive quality infrastructure solutions at speed within the organisation for the Maize Technology and Operations program. They will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive solutions and establishment of infrastructure across a range of large complex projects.
About the ICW IDS Team
The Infrastructure Cloud and Workplace (ICW) team is accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of Technical Infrastructure solutions for both on and off premise. The speed at which Infrastructure solutions are delivered and the enduring quality is important to meet current and future demands of our colleagues and customers.
The Infrastructure Delivery Services (IDS) team provide support to projects with the establishment of infrastructure from multiple providers which includes both internal teams and our external partners.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for multiple streams of activities to ensure infrastructure provisioning activities remain off the project critical path.
- Contribute to the Infrastructure solutioning and drive establishment for one or more complex projects, be the primary point of contact for project and program managers requiring the establishment of infrastructure
- Be the primary point of contact and governance for the infrastructure partners.
- Manage the escalation of significant issues relating to infrastructure which are not resolvable at the project level or where prioritisation decisions may be required.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project will need:
- Significant knowledge and experience of the technology stack up to the business capability layer including Network, Security & Firewall
- Significant experience in contributing to and driving the solutioning, design and implementation of infrastructure both on and off premise including the foundation services
- Significant knowledge and experience in contributing to and driving the solutioning, design and establishment of workplace capability and the underpinning technology
- Significant knowledge and experience in contributing to and driving the solutioning, design and establishment of service management capability and the underpinning technology
- Advanced communication, presentation and influencing skills at many organisational levels and ranging across technical SMEs, architects, external providers, business capability owners and senior leaders.
- Knowledge and experience in security governance
- Knowledge and experience with procurement
- Knowledge and experience in managing compliance with management assurance and risk
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).