Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to augment our Entertainment client project based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience working with Security and compliance team.
- Proven experience as a Project Coordinator
- Prior experience in coordinating with different vendors
- Must be able to assist with coordinating activities, documentation, coordinating with teams to get the work done and tracking audit items
- Where required, negotiate with other managers for the acquisition of required resources to assist exercises.
- Assist with coordinating and planning exercises to align with Test Calendar.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).