Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Professional Services Security Team in VIC, focusing on Security and Cloud delivery projects.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- Upon request gather information from multiple sources, clearly document, evaluate and prepare options/recommendations on new and innovative technology and business process improvements to enable optimum evaluations of business opportunities
- Actively network and liaise with client business representatives to identify, assess and review business processes, their suitability and relevance, and provide effective delivery of options to meet business needs and as a means of introducing efficiency and effectiveness into business operations
- Investigate corporate data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (e.g. relationship descriptions, attribute definitions, etc.)
- Generate appropriate and effective business focused documentation to meet project objectives and time lines which is also appropriate for the systems analyst to convert into ICT technical requirements
- Assist with the establishment and on-going maintenance of knowledge management, education and awareness, continuous improvement, and risk management
To successfully deliver this project
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in an ICT environment
- Strong project experience within Security and Cloud environment
- Demonstrated experience in business/requirements analysis in a large enterprise
- A thorough knowledge of business processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of business processes
- Policy and process development experience in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing or contributing to projects within at ICT environment
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with key stakeholders and managing those relationships to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective organisational skills in order to manage and implement large, complex and varying workloads and initiatives delivering continuous business improvement
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple assignments and tasks
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
Beneficial/non-essential skills can be listed here in sentence form.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category