- Python / AWS Lambda
- RESTful API
- Swagger Tools
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Python AWS Lambda developer to augment our client’s project delivering project outcome.
• Deliver high quality , production ready code.
• Mentor the team for development best practices
• Contribute towards CI / CD
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project / support this network/system etc you will need:
• Strong experience in Python
• Demonstrable experience with AWS Lambda (MUST HAVE)
• Proven experience with RESTful API
• Experience with Swagger Tools
• Strong experience developing automation for build and deployment pipeline
• Proven experience in mentoring development teams
• Excellent communication skills
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).