- ASAP START
- Change Manager - 6 month
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Change Manager to augment our Insurance client’s project delivering a Transition Program. Joining us on an initial 6-month contract and based in Brisbane. You’ll be the specialist ensuring a successful transition of our people and systems to the new entity.
Through the efforts of the Life Transition Program, the client is focused on:
- ensuring a successful transition of our people and systems to the new entity
- working with teams across the client to establish the support and services needed to successfully transition
- working with the distribution arm of the business to implement the Strategic Alliance Agreement and new integration plan.
- To create and execute change management and communication plans for the transition Program that enable the stakeholders to successfully implement and adopt business improvements and maintain services
- To support delivery of program and project benefits through the management of behavioural change and process adoption
- Provide change management support across the program
You will have below key areas of focus
Undertake exploration to devise a ‘fit-for-purpose’ change and communications plan by understanding:
- Needs/limitations of the operating environment (level of uncertainty, flexibility across time/cost/quality, program delivery method)
- Project charter (i.e. objectives, scope, governance, roles & responsibilities, guiding principles, key risks, key stakeholders)
- Aligned set of change management expectations across project, business and broader stakeholders (i.e. focus areas, change risk tolerance, engagement model, change success metrics, etc.)
- Review frameworks, methods and tools available and determine the appropriate application aligned to stakeholder expectations and operating environment needs/limitations
- Develop and execute change management and communication plans for Insurance projects by working with key project and business stakeholders to undertake responsibilities across:
- Project benefit realisation through managing behavioural change and process adoption
- Leadership and stakeholder alignment
- Stakeholder and change impact understanding
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Business readiness, training and transition support
- Integration between change management and project management
- Change risk management
- Change measure and monitoring to meet success metrics
- Knowledge management, as needed
- Organisational effectiveness, as needed (e.g. improving communications between business and project stakeholders)
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives relating to change management delivery
- Be a respected thought leader within the Change Management discipline
- Support the drive to improve quality and consistency across how changes are experienced across Insurance
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Must have project and people engagement related change experience
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others, internally and externally, including the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others in a team
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure, ambiguity, and emerging conditions, and multiple tasks
- Understands what motivates people to effectively influence and gain cooperation from others to accomplish goals
- Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers, managing and resolving conflicts in a constructive manner
- Identifies and analyses problems using a logical, systematic, sequential approach; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; seeks/generates and evaluates alternative perspectives/solutions; makes timely/effective recommendations based on potential implications of findings or conclusions
- Critically evaluates to identify the causes of problems, and chooses courses of action that balance the interests of the mission and stakeholders
- The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that are persuasive with their intended audiences
- Demonstrating support for organisational changes needed to improve the organisation’s effectiveness; supporting, initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organisational change; helping others to successfully manage organisational change
- Identifies required resources and develops plans for carrying out the work in a timely manner
- Oversees implementation of plans and assures that contingencies are appropriately addressed
- Coordinates with others to accomplish goals. Monitors and evaluates progress and outcomes of operational plans
Nice to have skills
- FSI or General Insurance industry experience
- Years working within technology driven transformations - Desired
- Years working within Agile environments – Desired
- Formal Project or Change Management related certification – Desired
- Formal coaching certification – Desired
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Technology field - Desired
- Insurance – Not product specific, projects are focused on process change related to regulatory changes and compliance.
- White collar
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.