- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Brisbane CBD
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking Project Coordinator. Working for an Insurance Company. 6 month contract. Located in Brisbane CBD.
This will include:
- Ensuring a successful transition of our people and systems to the new entity
- working with teams across the client to establish the support and services needed to successfully transition
- working with the distribution arm of the business to implement the Strategic Alliance Agreement and new integration plan.
- Maintain regular communications with the project and portfolio managers to confirm the program team are operating to a high standard, identifying challenges and resolving issues.
- Set up meetings relating to the program, taking and circulating minutes, following on by composing and tracking the actions and decision logs
- Providing project and administrative support to the Project teams.
- Track the finances on the project, monitoring the approval and spend.
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Facilitated PMO workshops for the Program team
- Assign tasks to program teams and assist with schedule management
- Ensure that stakeholder needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress against plan and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mid level Project Coordination experience
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- FSI or General Insurance industry experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Technology field
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.