Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen. We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas.
As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has experience in Large end-user change, data and integration projects, to work on a large multi-year program of work to modernise data and analytical capabilities. This is a huge Data Warehouse project and the suitable candidate will get the opportunity to work alongside the Program Manager. This will be an initial 6 months contract role however due to the sixe of the program of works we expect this to be 12-18 months. Based in Sydney CBD.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation activities
- Managing and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Development of an accepted business requirements specification
- Traceability Matrix and input solution evaluation
- Assist the project manager in understanding critical dependencies and constraints to ensure the project is implemented in a holistic manner
- Work closely with the other members of the project team (PM,Architects, IT operations, developers)
- Experience working on Large end user change projects
- Experience working on data and integration projects
- Large scale vendor platforms/implementations
- Greenfield Projects
- Transformation programs
- Data migration/integration
- Agile environment
- Working within the finance industry on data integration projects is highly desirable
- Business Change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good attitude
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
We have a global culture that embraces diversity. Dimension Data respects the diverse experiences and individual beliefs of its employees. As such, Dimension Data is committed to an inclusive workplace for all and we’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants.
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.