- End User Computing (EUC)
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure
- Agile Environment
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Infrastructure EUC Architect to augment our client’s project delivering project outcome. The Role is highly Technical but also includes service and process components.
• Provide Technical Governance
• Develop and design cost effective solutions which meet requirements while aligning to standards and policies.
• Develop and maintain the best possible service experience for customers and staff
• Develop Roadmaps, improvements, efficiencies for the Services
• Business Continuity planning and operational risk management for end user technologies
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project / support this network/system etc you will need:
• Strong experience in IT Service for large corporations
• Experience in all the following with extensive experience in
- ASD Essential 8 (Highly Desirable)
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Microsoft Exchange / Skype
- Active Directory
- SCCM / Inture
- Office 365
- MS OS / SOE
- Mobile device Management
- Unified Communications / Pexip / Cisco Telepresence
- AV technology / Meeting room setups
- Hardware both PC and Mobile
- IP networking
- VMware ES
• Ability to build Customer relationships / Capable of building organisational relationships
• Strong delivery focus
• Demonstrated strong technical, analytical and problem solving ability
• Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and practices
• Strong knowledge of Cyber-security
• managing macros - Cyber security
• Ability to write reports, procedures and business correspondence
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).