Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen. We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas.
As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to support our Victorian Managed Services business in achieving its strategic objectives.
This position will require you to lead the delivery of Managed Security Services and Integrated Services Management across specific ITIL disciplines, including Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management
Typical Responsibilities May Include
- Provide guidance and direction to engineering teams and the client across Security Services such as End Point Protection, Firewalls, Vulnerabilities and Penetration Testing
- Manage a virtual team to ensure a 24 x 7 capability
- Act as an escalation point for incidents
- Act as a Technical Lead and SME for the clients Security Operations Team and Security Delivery Team
- Adhere to all KPI and SLAs as part of the managed service contract
- Identify and address potential breaches of SLA's before they occur
- Manage the client expectations in relation to contracted delivery activities
- Manage out of scope changes and requests
- Manage the performance of the core deliver functions
- Drive high performance of all vendors and 3rd parties involved in delivering services
- Develop and deploy scalable, consistent and clear processes and systems
- Ensure key programs of work have the correct support and planning framework to achieve outcomes
Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive background within the IT Security Sector
- Demonstrated managed security and technical knowledge across Firewalls, End Point Protections, Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing
- Ability to technically lead security engineering team
- Prior experience in a similar IT operational delivery function and IT Management
- Proven track record of managing service desk and support teams
- Promoter of ITIL best practices
- Ability to establish and manage performance metrics and complex tasks simultaneously
Certifications Highly Desired
- CCIE Security
- CCNP Security
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
We have a global culture that embraces diversity. Dimension Data respects the diverse experiences and individual beliefs of its employees. As such, Dimension Data is committed to an inclusive workplace for all and we’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants.
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category