- Start in Jan 2019
- 3 month contract (initially)
- Sydney CBD Location
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Cyber Project Manager. Working for a reputable Financial Company. The role will be for a commencement in late Jan 2019. On a 3 month contract.
- Clear Definition of the Problem
- Data points and trends - what is the data telling us
- Agreed Objectives and Goals
- Clarity on how Cyber will be measured for the Financial Client
- Outline of the Strategies Moving Forward to change the dial.
- how will the program be shaped? The program needs to address a) How we Respond b) Capabilities and c) Culture / People
- What are the priority areas
- Progress Snapshot against those Strategies
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Senior Level as a Project Manager
- Worked on Cyber Security Project previously
- Experience with deep dive assessment
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
No payroll administration fees.
Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).