Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
Big Data & Analytics practice has a mandate to grow and we are seeking to employ a permanent a gun Tableau Consultant. The permanent resource will be assisting the Practice Lead with running multiple projects. You must have a pro-learning attitude to learn and apply new skills on the go.
- Solid Data Modelling experience
- Tableau Development experience
- MS BI Stack | SSAS | SSRS | SSIS
- Strong experience in tuning and performance within Tableau
- Tableau Visual design and user experience
- Tableau Configuration
- Data Modelling and analytics
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Highly competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience in VIC Government
- Tableau Certifications
- Business Analysis and presales Experience
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:]
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.