Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India. We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data. Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Solution Architect to join our highly successful and rapidly growing business unit. This opportunity will be a permanent position based in Brisbane CBD. As an experienced Dynamics 365 (CRM) Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team to deliver effectively.
As an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Architect, you will be involved in the end-to-end development of the configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM solutions and act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice. Working across multiple projects, you will establish technical governance structure within the practice while leading a team of technical consultants. You will be involved in pre-sale activites and undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Hands-on development and/or design experience with Dynamics 365/CRM using .Net and other development technologies.
- Proven track record in leading large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM
- Demonstrated experience with
- Microsoft .Net technologies and Integration
- Developing/designing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients. We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team
If you join our team you’ll have the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.