Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India. We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data. Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Functional Consultant to join our highly successful and rapidly growing business unit. This opportunity is a permanent position based in Brisbane CBD. As an experienced Functional Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team to deliver effectively.
In this role you will be contributing to the technical governance structure within the practice and also to the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions. You will undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value, while conducting pre-sales activities including client demonstrations, proposal writing and presentations. You will be a hands-on consultant, performing gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Hands-on implementation and design experience with Dynamics 365/CRM
- Demonstrated experience with
- Large, complex and integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions
- Configuring CRM workflows, business process flows, business rules and calculated fields
- Integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Knowledge and experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients. We see things others don't.