Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a Contract Support Specialist to effectively support the end-to-end annuity management cycle as this relate to new business acquisition (“tech attach” and take-over) and renewals across the Managed Services portfolio.
The role is multi-faceted and will involve liaising with Vendors, Client Managers, Client Service Managers (CSMs), and other colleagues across the Commercial & Operations organisation to obtain all the vital ingredients required to quote and ultimately process orders received from our clients.
The aims are to ensure swift and accurate loading of new business to optimise P&L performance, and effective management of the renewal cycle to ensure contract churn risk is minimised through the provision of accurate quotes to the Sales team in a timely manner.
In both instances, the Specialist will be responsible for loading at the asset level in the Contract Management system (Siebel) and completing, in a timely manner, the invoice for the client.
This role is initially a 9 month Fixed-Term Contract.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- New Business - quality assuring all Support Services new business orders for completeness and accuracy prior to raising purchasing activities (where applicable) to Vendor Admin, and extending and billing through Siebel & SAP.
- Renewals - Collate all vital ingredients in a timely manner to allow the Pricing team to price Support Services renewals.
- Expired Assets Review - Participate in fiscal month-ends by providing updates through discussions with Client Managers and CSMs on all expired contracts that are within your portfolio to allow Commercial Management & Finance to make a decision on whether to accrue revenue or not
- Contract Data Integrity - Ensure all contract data integrity in Siebel, ITSM and SAP and manage by exception any data integration issues
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Highly experienced in a complex administration support environment
- Strong systems aptitude with solid knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Outlook), strong analytical skills and SAP experience
- Understanding of the IT channel, and in particular experience of vendor maintenance offerings, would be highly desirable
- Understanding and use of Dimension Data systems and tools (on-the-job training provided).
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.