Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be part of the team doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join our National Legal Team, responsible for the supply of required legal services to Dimension Data’s various divisions.
The successful candidate will become a member of a team of around 8 lawyers in Australia.
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong background working in a commercial environment within IT legal services. However, general commercial experience covering the right types of work could be acceptable.
- Advising the business on and negotiating contracts with suppliers, customers, contractors, product vendors etc
- Advising on tenders
- Ensuring all operations of the organisation fall within the relevant contractual, risk management and legislative requirements/provisions.
- Researching legislation affecting the organisation.
- Advising on human resources issues.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- A legal degree and be registered as a solicitor
- A few years PQE experience
- Strong experience working within a commercial environment
- Experience in legal services especially as they relate to the IT industry
- Ability to interpret legal requirements and apply them to relevant business operations.
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.