Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
Dimension Data Australia is seeking a person to work in a busy warehouse role. We are looking for a self-motivated, professional, application savvy and organised person that has a high attention to detail and able to multitask in this busy and changing environment.
We are transitioning systems, so the candidate needs to be able to adapt to change quickly and take up new processes and systems with ease.
We are a large multinational company looking for somebody that is bright and friendly - they must be happy to work in a team and go that extra mile when required.
This initially a 9 month fixed-term contract. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess excellent warehouse and logistics skills, data entry and administration know-how as well as exceptional time management. They must be able to think on their feet, multitask and have good people skills.
The candidate needs to be a hand on versatile individual participating in the following day to day tasks.
Please note before applying that you will be working flexible hours and weekends during peak project periods. Also, you will be spending half of your time on the client site at Kurnell and half of your time in our CBD location.
- Unloading and loading inbound and outbound deliveries
- Accurate product identification labeling
- Both visual inspection of products and the use of bar code scanners
- Accurate carton identification and transport labeling
- In system stock transaction history reconciliations
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Understand inbound, outbound, returns and reverse logistics.
- Experience in mapping warehouses for binning purposes and storing stock by sales order rather than just traditional like item storage.
- Experience in system receipting of stock per purchase orders.
- Experience in system dispatching orders dedicated to a sales order.
- Logistics reporting and reconciliation tasks
Beneficial/non-essential skills can be listed here in sentence form.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.