Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a passionate full stack Microsoft BI developer to join our highly competitive, organically growing team to deliver some of the most exciting and cutting edge projects in the Government and financial space. This projects would allow you to learn and apply latest cloud related technologies on the go.
In order to be successful in the role, you would need commercial experience in the following technologies
- SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 along with advanced SQL Server stored procedures
- Strong Data Modelling
- Power BI Dashboards
- Experience in Azure Data Factory
Soft skills needed for the role are, but not limited to
- Highly competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
- Experience leading teams
- Experience advising clients on solution architecture and best practice
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Microsoft Certifications
- Pre Sales Experience
- Experience designing both Microsoft on-premises and Azure solution architectures
- Familiar with a range of Azure services including Stream Analytics, IoT Hub, Logic Apps, Event Hub & Azure Data Lake
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.