Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Developer in Melb CBD 6 months contract, Agile Environment , Test Automation / Uni testing/ Ci/CD.
- Collaborate with other architects across the business to create solutions and ensure they are aligned to organisational IT and business strategy
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis for major initiatives
- Communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders
- Contribute to quarterly and annual pipeline planning sessions
- Provide support to delivery teams during build, test and production readiness activities
- Attend Agile Ceremonie
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated a high caliber Salesforce experience in defining, designing, delivering and deploying technical solutions
- Integration experience using Web based technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Test Automation / Unit testing (Must have)
- Demonstrable hands on experience with CI/CD (Must have)
- Proven experience developing External User Portals
- Experience creating Test Scripts (Must have)
- Strong communication skills across all levels and worked within Agile environment (Must have)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).