Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
Data is the new oil of this century. At Oakton, we take a fresh approach of using the data to solve our customers needs. We have plenty of exciting projects in the pipeline - one in particular requires a strong Data Architect to navigate our government client on their data journey.
- Leading and delivering strategy and advisory engagements in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management, utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks
- Assessing the maturity, capability, and architecture of client organisations and developing strategies and roadmaps to support their implementation
- Designing analytics frameworks, visualisations, information architectures, and undertaking analytics audits for major clients
- Performing audits of client landscapes and developing data and analytics frameworks to support transformation
Key Skills Required:
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to establish strong working relationships at an executive level, across multiple clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to convey the underlying meaning and value of analytics to business stakeholders without mathematical / technical backgrounds
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytics solution including big data platforms, techniques and algorithms for data mining and machine learning,
- Experience working across multiple data & analytics technologies (MS Azure, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
- Hands on experience developing data-centric/data-driven transformation strategies for complex environments
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.