Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an Associate Developer to join our Group Services Business Research and Development, Platform Development Team. In this position you will be required to support development and release activities and participate in the evolution and development of innovative ideas to improve the performance of the platform
As the Associate Developer your key accountability may include:
- Analyse and determine user, business and functional requirements and ensure development activities and solutions meet these requirements
- Translate functional requirements into test scenarios, test cases and test plans
- Execute and report on development changes and test cases, whilst tracking and fixing any software defects found as part of this process
- Assist with installations and deployments into production environments and resolve any issues that occur during the integration and test phases
- Conduct research into new products, technology advancements and enhancements within software engineering
We are looking for someone with:
- Understanding or experience developing cloud based commercial web applications either on premise or in Azure / AWS platforms
- Experienced working within a DevOps culture
- Proactive approach, self starter and a passion and desire to learn new technologies and methodologies
- A natural problem solver and a passion for debugging and troubleshooting in particular on premise and cloud deployments
The Technology Stack that we will expose you to include
- .NET Core and Node.JS
- Docker Containerisation
- SQL and NoSQL
- Web API
- Federations Services with ADFS 2016, OAuth, SAML
- Ansible, Chef and Octopus
- TFS and GIT
The Development Environment we will expose you to:
- Agile development best practices
- Test Driven Development
- DevOps Culture and Automation best practices
- Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.