Oakton is a full-service Australian digital advisory, solutions and managed services organization with 30 years of experience. We’re focused on delivering consulting services, data analysis, business applications and digital solutions. Our deep, experience-based understanding of the issues and trends of key industry sectors, along with an intimate knowledge of business and operational processes and management systems enable us to innovate and provide customized services. We offer a unique combination of local expertise and global resources which empowers our clients to optimize their operations.
Oakton is a fully-owned Dimension Data company. As a USD 8 billion global systems integrator and managed services provider, Dimension Data designs, manages and optimizes today’s evolving technology. Dimension Data is also a proud member of the NTT Group, one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies, comprising a group of global technology companies.
About the Opportunity:
It is an exciting time in Information Technology where the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business are fundamentally changing how organizations operate and how they deliver value to customers. Oakton is experiencing strong growth in all areas of the business and as we partner with our clients to help them achieve their strategic objectives, we are looking for skilled, dynamic and innovative individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a mid-level Security Solutions Architect looking for a permanent position.
You will ideally have the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- A background in the financial services, government, and education sectors
- Experience working on digital transformation, bespoke application, an off-the-shelf application projects.
- Strong experience in Cybersecurity, frameworks, standards, and compliance.
- Understanding of the business/organization/marketing context of business solutions.
- Able to identify the architectural views and level of detail required to meet the client's objectives.
- Certification in or knowledge of key architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or similar.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.